The women's Espada Boa combines timeless cycling style with the latest materials to redefine performance at this price. It starts with a perforated, breathable microfiber and mesh upper that conforms to your foot, with a Boa L6 closure dial for fast, intuitive adjustment. Then Giro adds a robust Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole with replaceable heel pads to get the most out of your pedal stroke, without sacrificing long-term durability.
- Breathable microfiber and mesh upper
- Boa L6 (1mm + with macro release) retention with premium cover
- Offset low-profile straps and offset D-ring
- Easton EC70 carbon composite outsole
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Weight: 245 grams (size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|White/Silver / 38||768686089602||7090184||GFE2251778|
|White/Silver / 40||768686089640||7090188||GFE229075128|
|White/Silver / 41||768686089664||7090190||GFE221987458|
|White/Silver / 41.5||768686089671||7090191||GFE239534938|