SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
$9.99 - $19.99
Traditional EVA tape looks great on the bike and feels comfortable on the hands no matter how long the ride. EVA tape is flexible and comes with an adhesive backing so it wraps well and stays put during and after installation. - EVA vibration-damping foam increases grip and comfort - Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement - 78 inches (200cm) per roll - Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
Easton's Pinline Bar Tape keeps your hands happy on long rides. Soft, supportive foam material delivers comfort while an adhesive backing makes sure the tape stays in place. Embossed Easton logos keep things looking classy.
$11.99 - $12.99
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. This beautiful handlebar tape will definitely make you stand out in a crowd. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to wrap, too!
- Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape - Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included - Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes - High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort - Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Pretty much everyone has lost the plugs from drop bar bikes. It's obnoxious. These plugs, however, have two elastomers that expand when tightened, keeping them secure within the bar. - Fit bars with 18-20mm inner diameters - Installs with a 3mm hex wrench - Outer diameter of plug measures: 25mm
Profile Design's Bar Wrap is a synthetic handlebar tape that offers a nice grip, padding for comfort and that comes in many colors and designs to add some bling to your road bicycle. It's also stretchy and extra long for easy installation, and durable, too.
Give your bike some personality and a comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
- Soft perforated polyurethane based tape provides vibration-damping and comfort - Durable and elastic tape with self-adhesive backing - Includes plugs, finishing strips and enough tape for a full drop bar
$13.90 - $14.99
- Embossed carbon-look weave pattern and self-adhesive backing - Includes carbon look, black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Ritchey's Logic Cork "TR" Embossed Tape is high-quality bar wrap that finishes your front end and really ties the bike together. It's shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant. The double-sided, self-adhesive backing makes installation a snap too. It's 180cm long and comes with adjustable bar end plugs.
SRAM's SuperCork Bar Tape looks good and feels great. This light, stretchy tape is easily installed and adds a touch of class to any bike.
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight - High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort - White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing - Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
Give your bike some personality and a super comfy ride with Profile Bar Wrap. The gel cushion damps vibration better and leaves you fresh so you can go longer. It comes in many colors for customizing your ride. And, with extra stretch and length, it's easy to install, too.
Enjoy your rides even more with Planet Bike's soft, durable Comfort Gel Handlebar Tape. It features gel padding for top-notch comfort and protection. It also gets tacky when it's wet so you always have a good grip and stay in control. Also, this fine tape comes in a wide array of bright, UV-protected colors so you can get a custom look that won't fade away.
This classic bar tape combines the traditional feel of natural cork with the vibration damping power of gel for a comfortable ride feel and a clean aesthetic that will never go out of style. It's easy to install and comes with Bontrager finishing strips and bar end plugs. - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
- Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing;Bright color provides added visibility - Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 2.7mm
Wrap your handlebars in comfort, luxury and style with Salsa's Gel Cork Tape. It's made from cork with a vibration-damping gel backing and is embossed with the Salsa logo. And, with a variety of palette-pleasing colors to choose from, you're sure to find your favorite one!
The Glyph Gel Cork Tape will add class to your rig, and feel good mile after mile. - Long wearing - Extra length for wider bars - Anti-slip gel backing - Patterned with symbols of the good life
Double Gel Cork tape pairs an extra layer of gel padding with classic, long-lasting cork for handlebars that feel comfortable and look timeless. It's easy to install, looks great, and feels even better. - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing - Double Gel Cork Tape has a thickness of 3.0mm
Durable, stretch-resistant and comfortable to the touch, Fizik's Superlight Bar Tape is the choice of many professional riders and casual cyclists. It's made of Microtex, a perforated synthetic-leather that's smooth and grippy, even when wet. This thin, lightweight tape is available in a multitude of colors, too, making it the perfect match for your dream bike.
- This ultra-lightweight (50g/set) bar tape is designed to provide the optimal combination of comfort and control - The tape is backed with a shock reducing foam that absorbs vibration while maintaining a thin profile - Soft and Tacky Elastomeric Surface Layer - Package includes end plugs and finishing tape
Adhesive gel backing, anti-shock foam, and the soft feel of microfiber cloth will keep your hands happy on even the longest rides. Easton's Microfiber Bar Tape is cushy without deadening road feel and doesn't get slippery when wet.
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Microtex is the thinnest option for pin-sharping handling and control, while its classic touch is a durable perforated leather-like texture, with traditional aesthetic and a smooth surface to slide easily to different riding positions. - Microtex construction 2mm thick - Classic touch
Zipp's Service Course Bar Tape offers excellent cushioning and a fine grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
Planet Bike’s Tachyon collection is the ultimate in comfort and performance. Whether you’re riding cyclocross or on the road, the thick padding and tacky diamond-patterned texture keep your hands happy with superior shock absorption and control. - Rubber outer coating for control and E.V.A. foam under layer for ultimate shock absorption - Gel-infused adhesive backing - Elasticity and adhesive backing makes wrapping and rewrapping a snap - Tacky in wet and dry conditions for a better grip - Includes: 2 full-length strips, 2 short brake lever strips, 2 finishing strips, 2 reflective end plugs - Long lasting UV protection keeps your bar tape colorful through rugged use
Aerobar Tape is a thin bar tape specifically designed to add some grip to your base bars and aerobars. Provides secure grip and comfort without bulky cushioning. - Polyurethane material - Thickness 0.75mm
Page 1 of 2 Next page